FirstLight Home Care
Contact: Kendra Ghanbari
FirstLight Home Care of Northwest Virginia- we can be there when you can’t. We see caring for others as a privilege, so you can remain your in your home, begin independent and happy! Our caregivers provide companion and personal care services customized to specifically support each client. We client-match caregivers to your family’s needs. Care is provided with passion and attention, so you know your loved one is safe and well cared for.
FirstLight Home Care provides the following non-medical services:
- Alzheimer’s Care-all caregivers are dementia trained
- Chronic Illness Care-disease management
- Elderly Care-assisting with ADL’s, aging in place
- Long Term Care-including 24-hour care and live-in
- Rehabilitative Care- after hospital and rehab visits/stays
- Respite Care- Short term and temporary
- New Mom Services-Help around the house, errand running
- Disability Care-help to remain in the home
- Busy Family Services-laundry, cleaning, cooking
- Transportation Services-to doctor appointments, dialysis
Serving Frederick County, Clarke County, Winchester, Loudoun County, Shenandoah County, Page County and the WV Panhandle
Updated 2 years ago.